PDA

View Full Version : Good for MH/BT tanking?

Rogdu
05-06-2008, 01:53 PM
chardev.org - A World of Warcraft character planner v.3.a (http://www.chardev.org/?template=45152)

OK. So I was messing around on chardev.org trying to figure out what gear selection I can easily get my hands on. Things to note:

1. I haven't played in a few months so my gear and what not is outdated. I intend on playing soon (school currently). I do know that when I get back I can get into a guild that is through SSC/TK and working on the start of T6 content.

2.The spec on the CharDev is funny, I know, but it allows for me to be of a bit more use DevSpamming when I'm not needed to tank and can simply DPS. I've tried it on my character a while before and it works surprisingly well.

3. I do know that the rings have the +4 stats on then when I'm not an enchanter. I plan on leveling that up instead of mining.

So the question. With the gear I have selected on Chardev.org, would I be able to tank T6 content effectively? I do know what I'm doing as a tank and have been tanking since I've hit level caps (60 and 70).

Any input on spec, gear or anything of the nature would be awesome.

P.S. Armory link in sig. :)

Kazeyonoma
05-06-2008, 02:27 PM
moved to armory suggestion forums.

Hadan
05-07-2008, 05:29 AM
I think that would be sufficient for early BT/Hyjal. I would encourage you to change some of the gems around. There are several places (chest, weapon, shield, ranged, waist) where you could follow the socket bonus and pick up 4 def/4 dodge at the sacrifice of only 3 stam by using 4 def/6 stam or 4 dodge/6 stam gems.

I would also encourage you to look into your spec a little more. I think that not having focused rage is a big mistake.

Overall, it looks like you should be fine. Good luck.