PDA

View Full Version : What about now?

corti
05-06-2008, 04:43 AM
Ok so i was going full for EH till now and just to let you know i will get the 35 badges cloak soon,

My question is should i go little more for avoidance or keep going with full EH ?
Cause sometime in heroics it seems that I drop fast.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Corsica)

Thank you in advance for your help

P.S: also what shoulder would you suggest me to get first?

Lionides
05-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi Corti , we'll I'm one of those tanks that believe in a high Mitigation/Avoidance theory as imo warriors have been givven that talent and for eg. druids havn't but I'm not saying my thoery is the only right one but it's working for me . What I have noticed is that more often than not in crunch situations (whole group takes alot of damage in one go and tank goes low) my avoidance has saved raids for me then not getting hit for around 5 seconds because of a high dodge or parry stat . I allso have built up a EH set because I think at the end of the day it's horses for corses :)

So what I would suggest is try the avoidane thing and see how it goes for you and then decide .

As far as the shoulders go I had a look and had flashback from when I was wearing those exhact same shoulders for ages . I think the Mantle of the Abrahims that drop from netherspite is probably the easiest to come by , aswell there is a nice set that drops of heroic Sethek halls last boss .

Hope this helps ^^

Lionides

corti
05-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the help,
I changed today my helm and geared it with dodge and parry gem and also get my cloack and put a 12 dodge on it, so i will see in next days what it look like.

corti
05-12-2008, 02:43 AM
quick question, now i have the two +51 stam trinket, should i change 1 for the Guardian's Alchemist Stone, as it is 54 defense and make healing easier ?

Lionides
05-12-2008, 02:47 AM
We'll defence does effect and increases your total mitigation so it might be a good idea , but once again at the end of the day its up to you to decide :)

corti
05-12-2008, 02:49 AM
yes sure but i was trying to balance 54 def +40%more heal against 51 stam
And as it is expensive but not that much to craft, just wanted to make sure before i go for it :)

Lionides
05-12-2008, 02:51 AM
Sorry m8 , then I misunderstood the question :)

If it was me I would DEFO go for the 54 def +40% healing one .. but thats me Mitigation ftw:P