PDA

View Full Version : chance on hit: extra attack?

Trainwrex
05-04-2008, 08:56 PM
There is the trinket Hand of Justice and the weapon Blinkstrike. if i combine the trinket with dw blinkstrike, will it get 3 rolls per hit or just 2?

what is the decrease in chance to proc on OH? is it a significant decrease?

Also is it possible to proc off one of the proc swings?

Ukyo
05-04-2008, 10:49 PM
the Hand of Justice proc is around .5% now, it barely procs (testings on shadowmoon valley). Blinkstrike is nice and all but i think you'll be seriously nerfing your dps using 2 blinkstrikes and a hand of justice. But to answer, yeah, i think you get the 3 rolls per hit.

Spaceknight
05-04-2008, 11:06 PM
DW Blinkstrike/Sword Spec/ hand of justice anyone? its gonna fail, but meh worth a shot.

Arrivan
05-05-2008, 01:21 AM
It would be incredibly fun to have them all proc at the same time, but other than that your DPS would blow chunks. Don't do it for anything more than fun.

Corbusier
05-05-2008, 06:13 AM
You'd be better off auctioning Blinkstrike for 1k+ gold.

klor
05-05-2008, 06:20 AM
You'd be better off auctioning Blinkstrike for 1k+ gold.

^ Thats what I did.

Ukyo
05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
^ Thats what I did.

freaking economy, i sold mine for 790g t_t

Arrivan
05-06-2008, 12:36 AM
The only BOE epic I've ever had drop were the craptacular Leggings of Beast Mastery :(

Tatt
05-23-2008, 11:26 AM
How about Singing Crystal Axe? Not sure if that is the right name, but if I remember correctly it still has a very nice amount of strength plus either haste or an extra attack, I cannot remember which.

Corbusier
05-23-2008, 11:32 AM
How about Singing Crystal Axe? Not sure if that is the right name, but if I remember correctly it still has a very nice amount of strength plus either haste or an extra attack, I cannot remember which.
Haste.

It's an OK weapon actually, but I wouldn't ever drop gold on it, especially seeing how accessible the S2 2 handers will be soon.

Nuberino
05-23-2008, 01:03 PM
DW Blinkstrike/Sword Spec/ hand of justice anyone?Decked out in pure haste gear? :D Would be fun to try, just to feel like a blender.

Rishkkin
05-26-2008, 06:15 AM

Only has a proc that is semi-equivalent to Flurry 5/5. (when it proc it's like if flurry just procced)

the fun part is that it does stack :D

It's what I use atm, and my gear mostly suck, I can still provide decent burst dmg. If you happen to have a WF bot in your group, you won't be able to spend all the rage you have quickly enough :P

Rishkkin
05-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Haste.

It's an OK weapon actually, but I wouldn't ever drop gold on it, especially seeing how accessible the S2 2 handers will be soon.

I had a guildie that sold me one for a bargain (Enchanted with savagery) when I switched to arms.

I'd say that if you have such a luck, go for it. Otherwise, farm a S2 Sword.