PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a contact at Wowjutsu?

Leytur
05-03-2008, 02:28 PM
We started q'ing our guild about 3-4 weeks ago (after downing Prince). Since then we've forced an update every 4 days. We still don't show up. Armory has us in Kara loot. Still nothing. Any ideas on how to get a proper update forced?

Fayre
05-03-2008, 04:10 PM
If you go to your guild page on WoWJutsu, there's a small link on the right hand side with a red exclamation mark icon in a speech bubble.

Click that and you should be redirected to send an email to feedback@wowjutsu.com

They do get a lot of mail but last time I contacted them they were pretty fast at sorting stuff out.

Leytur
05-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Yea I was putting off emailing them. . . but since you said they actually do get back to you I went ahead and wrote them.

Thanks. :)

Leytur
05-13-2008, 03:59 AM
I've emailed them 3 times starting about a week and a half ago. No response and my guild still isn't getting rated. Any other ideas?

Ceravantes
05-13-2008, 08:31 AM
It doesn't update kara level guilds often, since there are so many of them. It is really aimed at much further progressed guilds, and that is what the service caters to. There is probably nothing you can do but wait.

Leytur
05-13-2008, 08:55 AM
Wow. We've been waiting 6 weeks. :(

Nuberino
05-13-2008, 03:54 PM
I think when they started having issues keeping up with the logging, they put tighter restrictions on how and when guild could get logged. Perhaps they have all but stopped ranking Kara guilds that weren't already being ranked. Did you down nightbane as well?

Ceravantes
05-14-2008, 05:58 AM
I think when they started having issues keeping up with the logging, they put tighter restrictions on how and when guild could get logged. Perhaps they have all but stopped ranking Kara guilds that weren't already being ranked. Did you down nightbane as well?

Thats almost exactly what happened, lets be honest though, Pre BC did you consider a guild that could clear UBRS a raiding guild that should be ranked? That is basically what Kara is, and it would make logging progressed guilds take 10 times longer.

adrenalize
05-14-2008, 06:30 AM
That's a really bad comparrison, Pre TBC UBRS wasn't considered progress as it was genrally very easy compared to what Kara is. I dont remember seeing it take several days worth of attempts of bosses in there.

Also, you seem to be taking away the acheivement. For some guilds Kara and ZA are the only progress they may actually see due to several reasons such as membership, or just how casual the players are.

Until they make Kara easily cleared by a group of blue geared player on there first run through, then it's still progression, as it is still needed to be done before hitting the 25 mans.

Ceravantes
05-14-2008, 09:28 AM
First off, day one UBRS was hard, jsut like Kara was when TBC launched, it no longer is a diificult zone because of the gear level that has been introduced before you step foot into it. Just like the ubrs you seem to remember.

Go back, way way way back, to when the only end game content was ubrs, and then tell me again that is was easy.

Also, it is not me taking asway anything from anyone, am I running Wowjutsu? A site that is there to rank guilds is not there to cater to guilds running Kara and ZA, sorry to burst anyones bubble or hurt feelings, thats just how it is.