PDA

View Full Version : (Paladin) Have Badge Pants, Will Travel

Sarimus
05-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Armory Link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Sarimus)

At this point, I can tank pretty much any heroic without breaking a sweat, so badge gear and heroic loot is where I'm looking for upgrades the most right now. I can sometimes get into Kara runs with my guild, but usually I'm tasked with taking my lock. Still, I'm holding out for at least the T4 gloves from curator. I tried off-tanking ZA once (with an old pair of pants and boots) and got eaten alive by the bear boss trash, so I dont know how long it'll be before the guild OKs me giving it another shot.

So basically, what I was hoping you guys could help me decide on is a) Which specific pieces of badge loot to go for, and b) any heroics that I should be running specifically for gear, and not badges. Currently I'm a % plus change above uncrushable, so I have a bit of leeway there. At the moment my armory shows me in my primary tanking set, although I do have a few other pieces lying around - namely a good portion of the Righteous D3 set, Strength of the Untamed, and the Figurine of the Colossus.

Also, yes I know I'm cheap and have only +9 stam gems in my shield. I'll get them swapped out soon enough. Any other pointers on what to shoot for would be appreciated!

-Sarimus

Tatt
05-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Unless paladins are totally different then warriors, I would work on trying to get some hit and expertise in. Getting taunts (or the paladin equivalent) resisted sucks, especially on nalorakk.

Klimpen
05-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Expertise doesn't provide nearly the same benefit to Warriors as to Paladins. It's still good, but it isn't -that- good.

Personally, I cant remember the last time my taunt got resisted.