PDA

View Full Version : t5 / t6 Warrior Tank Looking for Opinions

Durik
05-02-2008, 02:05 PM
My armory link : The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Durik)

Currently I am MT / OT up to Archimonde in Hyjal and Supremus in BT. We are full clearing all but Kael in TK and all of SSC. I am not normally the main tank on all encounters but I am slowly working my way into more MT assignments.

For the past several weeks one of my problems was too much Dodge so I was taking streaky damage and getting rage starved during some encounters. To help combat this I lowered my dodge some and tried to increase my overall Stamina, mitigation and avoidance.

My current needs right now are a new main hand and shield. I am also working on the trinket from (h) MgT but right now me and the priestess are having a fight and thus she is giving me no love on that end.

I am just curious as to what other tanks around my level feel are my most pressing needs. I have been staring at the armory page so much lately I am starting to see epics in my sleep :eek:

Thanks for any thoughts and opinions you can give.

Durik
05-03-2008, 12:03 PM
No replys at all :eek:

Endal
05-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I am not sure exactly what sort of response you are looking for. On Archimonde I always used to just wear my standard tank gear, with a decent balance of stats. Obviously avoidance is going to be beneficial on this fight since healers have to be mobile at times and his hits are respectably large...Basically, don't wear the kind of gear you would on HWL Naj, where you secretly are dual wielding and have half-dps gear on just so you can have some rage.

Just be ready to use your "OH SHIT!" buttons if a silence comes from a soul charge or your raid decides to draw pictures around you with doomfire.

Edit: This classifies as a "use TC and demo" fight. :)