PDA

View Full Version : What next?

archbadu
05-02-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm new to my guild. So far they have me OTing mainly and MTing when we don't have a prot warrior in our group.

We've done Kara, ZA, Gruul's, and Mag's. I've successfully MTed all the bosses without much difficulty.

I have enough badges for the 2.4 belt and was wondering if I should get them. I'm afraid to lose the block rating from the Moroes belt because I don't have many gear pieces that contribute to that stat.

Should I get the Bracers of the Ancient Phalanx first? I was thinking of those too.

I'm just looking for ways to improve my gear as we progress into more difficult content without relying on chance drops (especially because I have badges to spend).

Here's my link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Archbadu)

Thanks for you help!

Nuberino
05-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Get the 2.4 belt, while block rating is often undervalued, it also isn't comparable to the HUGE EH and Threat you will gain with the upgrade.

Since you have a large amount of expertise already, I would go belt then bracers... then you can afford to swap out the shard when you aren't needing as much threat.