PDA

View Full Version : SSC/TK raiding Fury Warrior need advice

funkyzafara
04-30-2008, 05:08 AM
Hey TankSpot!

I only just recently joined, and this is my first post.

My guild is raiding 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, Currently trying to get Vashj down, and I'd like some advice on what other gear you'd recommend for me :) As I'm still sporting alot of blues I'm not totally geared for it, but here is my Armory never-the-less:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kilrogg&n=Ilovetarana)

I do MgT Heroic as often as possible, but optimal gear solutions would be awesome.

Arrivan
04-30-2008, 05:19 AM
Take a look at my armoury profile for some ideas. Everything I have is obtainable without setting foot in a 25 man raid. Of course, there are some pieces I'd like to replace, but it's a start. You should also finish up enchanting your gear (Cobrahide/Nethercobra leg armour kit, main hand enchant, some other stuff). As you've said, keep on trucking in H-MrT (I love that acronym) for the chest and boots if you don't want to PVP for them, and look for a replacement for A'dal's Command (either Prince's ring, the Vindicator's ring or something else).

Oddly, for someone who hates PVP I have a lot of PVP gear (not all of it is equipped though)...

funkyzafara
04-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Well, even though I know I have 2 PvP Items I hate PvP.. I am stocking up badges as much as possible, and might try to get the Nyn'jah boots from badges unless the MrT boots will drop (They only drop on normal though, so will be easier to get :) )

hbombs
04-30-2008, 09:14 AM
ok the feet have to go. Keep farming heroic MgT because the chest would be a huge upgrade and the shard of contempt once you get it you will never un equip it. for boots i would say farm nightbane or halazi. if you cant get those regular MgT would work.

I would also shoot for t4 helm and gloves off gruul.

If your working on vashj then even gear you think you will replace must be enchanted/gemmed properly. get executioner on that mainhand. If you really want to replace it soon get potency for now.

good luck I hope some of this gear drops for you.