PDA

View Full Version : Remember How Much Health You Had?

Ciderhelm
04-30-2008, 02:59 AM
"How much health and armor do I need to tank Karazhan?" "Am I ready for SSC?" We've all seen the questions, but we still haven't created a clear set of guidelines. We need help to set up a reliable function on our calculator page.

Do you remember how much Health and Armor you had (buffed) when you were first able to reliably clear a raid zone? Do you remember how much Avoidance you had? Do you remember the relative difficulty of the encounter with those stats?

If so, submit the information here! (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/theory-articles/36723-raid-minimums.html)

griiffo
05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
while i think this is a great idea i believe it will be flawed as many of us may have been significantly overgeared for a fight over undergeared but our raids gear could compensate for this lack of gear or in some cases our gear compensating for others crappiness

Ciderhelm
05-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Will it be perfect? No. Will it show a clear and reliable pattern for 90% of progressing tanks? Yes. The chart I've put together shows a fairly steady progression, and user input is doing a great job of defining it.