PDA

View Full Version : Placement and advice

Cocalas
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
Howdy, ladies and gents. :D First of all, thank you to Cider, Satrina and all the other tank forefathers for this fantastic site and its guides; it has become an excellent source for me in my evolution as a tank. I've lurked for a long time and am very excited to be posting.

Secondly, LF wisdom of the experienced.

My casual guild has been slow with progress--mostly because of flaky attendance. We're currently 3/6 SSC and 1/4 TK, downing Lurker/Leo for the first time last week (and again this week) and putting Hydross on farm this week. We're finally making attempts at Solarian (granted we have the numbers) who I expect to fall quickly.

I love my guild and have a good time raiding with them when we're able to, so I don't plan on jumping ship. I would, however, like to know where, in my current gear (I'm very confident in my skill/knowledge), I could be. I do not trust the cold machinery of Be Imba! (http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Darkspear&character=Cocalas) and would like to hear what you tanks in BT and beyond (or any of you who are well-versed) have to say.

Cocalas of Darkspear

More importantly, if you have any suggestions for talents or enchanting/gemming my gear, please be vocal and brutal. Scrutinize away. What is hopefully on my armory is my current general EH set; I do have a bunch of gear for different sets such as avoidance (e.g. Iron-Tusk/Boots of Elusion) and threat (e.g. Shard of Contempt/Auto-Blocker). I'm currently main tanking for my guild in the early parts of SSC and TK, with, o' course, a Kara/Gruul/Mag once a week.

Thanks!

Silthias
04-30-2008, 01:17 AM
You are currently logged out in DPS gear so I'm afraid at teh moment we would eb unable to comment.

Regards,

Silthias

Cocalas
04-30-2008, 01:36 AM
Gah, I knew I would do that. I'll make an effort to remember to log out in the right gear. Should be golden now. :p

Crommi
04-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Your gear is enough for whole SSC and getting into MH.