PDA

View Full Version : Jaina and Thrall Question

Greygor@Rexxar
04-29-2008, 12:49 PM
So my guild is just starting to get into MH. Last week we took down Rage 1 shot, and had an attempt or two at anetheron. Mainly we are going by Bosskillers strategies, but ive read around here about a Jaina and Thrall buff that they are now useful to bring into the fight. Could anyone elaborate on the buff and maybe list which bosses (if any) should Not be tanked near Jaina/Thrall? Thanks

Lacunata
04-29-2008, 02:41 PM
We bring Jainia in combat with Boss 1 and with Boss 2 she helps killing Infernals.
Thrall is a true warrior, Boss 3 is kited first to Thrall, then we visite the Tauren Warrior.
Boss we Tank him/it at Thrall`s Spot with Thrall beating (last Patch he got Fire Resistence) so Rain of Fire is no Problem.

Worldie
04-29-2008, 06:33 PM
Start by assuming this: Bosskillers is wrong about 99% of things since it's just written in hurry by people who wants to get the money.

This said, we get Jaina in combat with both bosses, same deal with Thrall. Only thing you should care is not having Thrall in Cleaves. The rain of fire on Azgalor won't kill Thrall, but the Cleaves will. I remind a horrible 3% reset cause we didn't notice Thrall being in Cleaves and he got killed :(
Instead, i well remind our first Kazrogal kill, where Thrall tanked last 4% with 3 ppl left alive :)