PDA

View Full Version : Arms - Duel weild ?!?

KAOSFAYT
04-28-2008, 08:11 AM
I got an idea, but once again lack the know how to prove it.

im working on Dps, and its a bitch since i spent most of my lvl 70 time gearing for Prot. but my question is this. im 33/28 cuz i like 2h and wanted to raid with it. got used to the slam rotation and im doing a fair amount of Dps but i still suck. So i got my hands on a some Dual weilds but im the only warrior with Blood Frenzy and my Guild has vocalized their love of it. so im still in 33/28 instead of using fury for dual. weild. perhaps i can move some things around and customize the build to where i get the 5 points in dual weild and flurry and still max the demoralizing shout. Also i put 5points in pole-axe for crit % seeing as how im an Orc

So i want to step up my Dps im thinkin maybe its my gear or maybe my noobness lost anyhow im confused with all my choices any pointers you could give would be greatly appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&n=Kaosfayt)

My gear mite be on Prot Atm i was running my buds thru Blood furnace last night

Corbusier
04-28-2008, 08:13 AM
Dual wielding as arms is certainly NOT the best way to improve your DPS.

GarrettJaxx
04-28-2008, 08:23 AM
You will phail. DW can't work for high dps in an Arms build, it's pure and simple. If you want to up your dps consider a fury build, if you can get your hands on the gear.

ebs2002
04-28-2008, 10:11 AM
The only way you could get to dual wield 5/5 AND blood frenzy would be if you didn't get flurry, or if you dropped weapon mastery. As a dual wielder, 5/5 flurry is pretty much a must-have.

You *can* dual wield arms, but your DPS will be lower than if you were using a 2h'er, even if you're comparing a blue 2h'er versus dual-wielding Kara weapons.

KAOSFAYT
05-07-2008, 07:21 AM
The only way you could get to dual wield 5/5 AND blood frenzy would be if you didn't get flurry, or if you dropped weapon mastery. As a dual wielder, 5/5 flurry is pretty much a must-have.

You *can* dual wield arms, but your DPS will be lower than if you were using a 2h'er, even if you're comparing a blue 2h'er versus dual-wielding Kara weapons.

thanks for the info yall , well noted