PDA

View Full Version : Rate me please

username17
04-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello,
Just got my last piece of badge loot tonight.

Next planned upgrades are T4 Shoulders or the ones from ZA.
Also, either the ZA shield or Gruul shield, whichever I see first.

Contemplating getting Bonefist Gauntlets - Items - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=33517) over my current gloves.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Furee)

Canadianpimp
04-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Holy hell, badge farm much? Hehe. Yeah I'd definitely go for the Bonefist Gauntlets next, and then the autoblocker if you don't already have it. Otherwise you're pretty maxed out from non-raid gear.

username17
04-28-2008, 12:47 AM
Yah, about the GAB I think the shard is better for threat.
Always good to have my options open, but I was thinking of getting the gauntlets and then start saving for 15stam gems.

chengt
04-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Yah, about the GAB I think the shard is better for threat.
Always good to have my options open, but I was thinking of getting the gauntlets and then start saving for 15stam gems.

GAB + Shard for threat sensitive fights/trash is amazing.
For example on ZJ in ZA you don't want to use Commendation if you can help it just cause of Bear phase.

Badge gloves are an upgrade to your gloves but T4 is better than both. (IMO)
Shoulders go with ZA if your avoidance is ok otherwise go with T4.
Trade either for T5 :P

Arrivan
04-28-2008, 01:30 AM
Holy crap! You've got so much expertise you're probably pushing parries off the combat table (depending on the boss of course).

I'd definately get the Bonefist gloves next. Apart from that, if I had to guess I'd say you could tank most of the way through BT.

Badge gloves are an upgrade to your gloves but T4 is better than both. (IMO)

I disagree. Bonefist beat the hell out of T4 in nearly every way except for about 1%(?) more avoidance. The only reason I could think of to use T4 is if Bonefist would make you crittable, which is a non issue for the OP (even then, I'd still use Maiden's over T4). 2% threat on Bonefist and you'll be laughing.

username17
04-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Woot, upgrades!

Got Jungle Stompers.