PDA

View Full Version : What may be the problem

Warhooves
04-25-2008, 11:31 AM
I have been leveling arms, I have switched back and forth a couple of times, and decided to stay arms for leveling. I have manipulated my talent points here and there. I was hitting some really high crits at about lvl 64 with Blade of Misfortune, now Im using a honed voidaxe and also a skyforged axe. My crits are very consistant with 1200 to 1300 range, but that has dropped since using the sword and a little talent point changes. I hit a crit in the high 2k range before but they were occuring much much less than now. I am trying to find the best balance for DPS and survivability and gear selection. I have BS almost max'd out with axesmith spec. was planing on making a blodmoon to use, any feedback on spec talent changes and gear would be greatly appreciated

thnx

GarrettJaxx
04-25-2008, 12:18 PM
eyes closed ... darkness ... bumping ... looking for your armory link ...

Anglachel
04-25-2008, 02:38 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=Warhooves)

based on the info on his profile, i think that's his armory

i would take points out of imp MS, imp OP and imp charge and max deflection, get piercing howl and max TM

Warhooves
04-25-2008, 03:03 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zuluhed&n=Warhooves)

Might help to have this. sorry

Thnx again

shiz98
04-26-2008, 02:39 AM
i would take points out of imp MS, imp OP and imp charge and max deflection, get piercing howl and max TM
Heh, I disagree almost entirely...

Imp MS, as was pointed out somewhere else, is actually a 25% damage increase (assuming you've got the rage lined up). Pretty nifty. Imp OP is great while leveling, as you can effectively remove dodges, and even gain a small benefit from them. Of course, there's not much point to having both Imp. OP and Weapon Mastery. It's a one way street, essentially.

Imp Charge is ok... it sees a lot of use in solo stuff.

What you spec will generally depend on your style. If you stay in 'Zerker stance a lot, you'll want to use more of the Fury talents. If you're in Battle stance, things like Imp. Rend and Imp. Overpower are great.

I do agree that you should pick up TM. Stance dancing opens up a wide array of options to you, and the bonus MS threat helps a lot with tanking.