PDA

View Full Version : BT Shadow resist set

Tib
04-24-2008, 08:03 PM
I can't seem to find a guide for this. Does one exist? What's that shadow resist set I should be working toward?

Kavtor
04-24-2008, 08:28 PM
The only thing you need SR for is Mother Sharaz.
If you're DPS, you want to shoot for max SR - 365 buffed.
As an OT, you'll want good stats, and a fair mix of SR
As a MT, I wouldn't worry about SR too much. Wear the BT neck, and maybe the cloak.

The best SR stuff is made with hearts of darkness, they'll probably be distributed by the officers as they drop. If you're just starting, you'll probably not have enough HoD's, so you'll have to compensate with some greens if you're DPSing.

taro
04-25-2008, 12:28 AM
My guild did it without crafted pants because of the lack of hearts, and it seemed to work out fine for us. MT doesn't really need SR, although it shouldn't hurt. OT+dps+healers all wore BT neck + crafted cloak/bracers/belt/boots. Some chose to get 20 SR on helms and SR enchant to cloaks.

Tib
04-28-2008, 08:46 AM
My guild did it without crafted pants because of the lack of hearts, and it seemed to work out fine for us. MT doesn't really need SR, although it shouldn't hurt. OT+dps+healers all wore BT neck + crafted cloak/bracers/belt/boots. Some chose to get 20 SR on helms and SR enchant to cloaks.

My raid leader is telling me NOT to make the belt.

I've got the other 3 pieces and I've got the mats for back, so I'll have 3 BS crafted (not belt), tailor crafted back and neck.

According to what you said, that should be enough for me as an OT.