PDA

View Full Version : Looking for advice.

Youkai
04-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Hi,
first today I took a look at whats coming from the new badge vendor (its not up yet on our server). What caught my eye was the chest, legs and belt.

I currently use, Armory link (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sporeggar&n=Youkai).
I have no brains for calculating exactly my gains and losses but from the looks of it, I gain quite a bit of expertise, making those parries even more rare.
Losing some block value, +hit stays about the same. I think I may even lose a tiny bit of armor and hp stays about the same. If I switch all three pieces that is.

So, question is, do I switch to any or all of the new badge rewards or do I stick with what I have?
On some bosses, getting no parries can be a quite nice idea, so I may get the legs and belt either way. What I'm wondering is, good enough change for the "main set"?

Kind regards,
Youkai.

Silthias
04-23-2008, 08:07 AM
I would go for it if it was me, as it will allow you to change the trinket out to somehting like the moroes one or something like that, but then again Iv not reached the level of progression you are at so can't say what the fights are like.

Id say get tehm, and then u can swap and change depending on the fight, after all there is no one grereat and powerful set for everything.

Regards,

Silthias