PDA

View Full Version : VR in 2.4 ?

Bodasafa
04-22-2008, 07:26 PM
Well after downing VR for the first time last month the guild was super excited to be going back tonight for x3 T5 shoulders. We knew the strat we have the gear to be there and the skilled raiders. But in the end we were at a loss to Blizzard.

They changed Bigwigs so that it would not broadcast who the orb that just left VR was heading to so they could move. We had no problems with this when it came to the ranged dps they did fine.

The problem is our healers cannot heal adjust the camera and move all at the same time easily. We tried a buddy system with a ranged dps next to them with a freakin symbol on there head so they could notice it moving and had their buddy call there name in vent so they could move and we still lost.

49% was the best attempt. We were not happy at all. I know our healers are compenent (sp?) and skilled so where did we go wrong. What are the other guilds do to get around Blizz sticking it to us?

We have Gruul on Farm and Kara on Farm we have Hydross and Lurker practically on farm. We have plently of groups of ppl that grind heroics on a daily basis we have access to the gear and the skilled players.

But im just at a loss here....

kittikat
04-22-2008, 09:30 PM
People just not paying attention.

This time, the orbs are all on the shoulders of the surrounding players outside the circle.

have them look up constantly. The orbs come from VR's head.

Odaeus
04-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Sounds to me like your healers need to up their game and learn to multi-task a bit more.

Suggest to them to enable their camera to view max distance so they can view the room a bit better. (They're going to have to zoom all the way out).

But IMO I don't think they have a choice but to check if an orb is flying towards them every now and then , there's just is no other way. I guess blizzard decided to make lootreaver a bit more challenging lol

Genma
04-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Because of inattentive healers, lag, and graphical issues our guild started putting all the healers inside with the tanks and melee dps. This only left ranged dps who ran backwards instead of side to side.

We have really good healers so I don't know if this strat is for everyone but it worked nicely for us.