PDA

View Full Version : Tank LFM Critisicm

Radhja
04-20-2008, 09:01 AM
OK, guys. You know the drill, but I want a few specifics...

Radhja's Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&n=Radhja)

I know my avoidance is low, primarily because I've focused more on threat generation in T4 than developing survivability for T5, but as soon as I get 100 badges, I'll be picking up the Chestplate of Stoicism to compensate for that (unless I pick up T4 chest first).

What I really want to know is how would I fare against T5/T6 content as-is? I've cleared Kara countless times, and I am personally 4/6 ZA (can't get a group to attempt Malacrass yet...). I've downed Gruul and Mag, but I've never set foot inside TK/SSC.

And yes, I love my Devilshark cape. I don't care how good your spiffy badge caps are! Devilshark ftw! (Just gotta get a +12 Defense enchant on it...)

----------------

Edit: OK, no more spelling posts. I need feedback!!

Ciderhelm
04-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Wow I jumped into this thread for the sole purpose of you misspelling criticism, but you already edited by the time I got here. :(

Temig
04-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Oh, the irony of you correcting your spelling and asking people not to comment on it. ;)

Temig
04-20-2008, 09:11 AM
Okay, as for actual feedback:

You're good to go for T5 content!
With the ZA and badge gear now available for many, this has, thankfully, become a much easier task when newly gearing up. Keep in mind that back in the day a tank's only choice in gear for starting T5 content was Karazhan, Gruul, Mag and heroics. The badge gear and ZA gear that has since been added obviously easily surpasses what was once the T5 baseline.

Now, you COULD get more upgrades through badges etc. but that would really ruin part of the experience of running the content and getting upgrades, wouldn't it? ;)

Radhja
04-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Cider, you could make yourself useful and fix it for me so I can edit it out of my OP, and then make the previous two (three now) posts irrelevant to topic.

Ciderhelm
04-20-2008, 09:33 AM
You realize you can edit it yourself, right?

Radhja
04-20-2008, 10:33 AM
Well, I know that NOW.

go go advanced edit options!