PDA

View Full Version : How's it looking?

Armaros
04-19-2008, 07:00 PM
World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eitrigg&n=Armaros)

My guild is 4/6 SSC and 3/4 TK, to my dismay we could not get 6/6 4/4 before 2.4 due to a 2 month downtime. We are doing attempts in Hyjal as well, got Rage down and Anatheron to 20% before calling it.

I'm looking to buy the 2.4 Badge chest piece, I'm not far from it.

I'm also replacing the 12def, 10% SBV meta with the 18stam one. I tried the SBV one for threat, but I have a separate helm for threat with the same gem in it.

As far as capes go I have Slikk's and the Phoenix Wing, but Ive shelved Slikk's.

Any advice and/or critiques would be appreciated.

OnourisofRavencrest
04-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Hmm.. I think a lot of the advice I would have would be dependant upon whether or not you are the MT or OT for your guild. Some thoughts though: if you have a "threat" headpiece you could ask 3-4 guildmates to go to ZG with you (After picking up Warrior Voodoo doll from AH) to get that head enchant (10 Def, 10 Stam, 15 BV); just make sure to take enough Hakkari Coins to get you friendly if you aren't already. You have 1000 more hp than me (not including your trinkets) so I can't say much there but you might want to get the 2% Threat to gloves enchant (nothing wrong with more threat :D) instead of 10 stam. If you are the OT for your guild then I bow down to you for having both 3/3 Imp TC and 2/5 Imp Demo Shout; but if you're the MT you might want to see if another warrior in your raid is willing to put up Demo Shout so you could have those two points in Imp Shield Wall. 6 more seconds of you not dieing can be the deciding factor in whether or not the boss dies. Also, I have a fondness for Slikk's and still wear it when I tank bosses, the massive amount of armor on it to start with plus the 120 armor enchant is no laughing matter I don't think.

Armaros
04-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Im the MT, I tank everyboss with the exception of Leotheras (cause pally shield is better then me chasing him down after a WW.)

I have the ZG enchant on my threat helm, I wouldnt mind getting it on this one but finding another voodoo doll is a pain but I have several people out looking.

I have the imp Tclap and Imp Demo mainly because our other warriors are random at best in their attendance, so Id rather have it then not.

Lobo
04-21-2008, 06:28 AM
I'd socket less for socket bonuses and more for EH. In otherwords, unless the socket bonus is really good socket put stamina. Lose defense to cloak and replace with Armor. Youre gear looks good, the 2.4 badge chest is nice and will be a good upgrade for you.

Talents: Unless rage is that big of a deal lose anger management and get Imp Defensive stance. Pick up imp taunt or fill out demoralizing shout more. It's up to you. I can't seem to let go of imp taunt, seems I save more DPS with that and hate the long cooldown.