PDA

View Full Version : Kaz'rogal question

Ruminator
04-18-2008, 02:58 PM
We tried Kaz'rogal for the first time last night (and killed him in on the first try, after a couple of attempts figuring out the trash, incidentally...). One of our tanks was pretty positive that his cleave ability is spread out over multiple targets (kind of like Halazzi, et al.). So we had a couple of other tanks standing next to me while I tanked him, and they were all taking cleave dmg, either from being in front of him, or from it being spread across multiple targets.

I didn't recall reading this anywhere, but I hadn't really researched the encounter too much beforehand. So, after checking things today, I'm still not seeing anything about his cleave being distributed over multiple targets. Just for our future reference - is it just a normal cleave? Or should I plan on having a couple of tanks next to me?

Thanks in advance!

Temig
04-18-2008, 02:59 PM
It's just a standard cleave unless I've just been completely oblivious. Nobody should be near you in front of him in melee range. :)

ttocs
04-18-2008, 03:54 PM
I second Temig.

It's a normal cleave, not a saber lash. That is, if there's only one target, it only hits one target for X damage. If there's two targets, it then hits two targets for the same amount of damage.

In short, having more than one person in front of him only creates more healing. You only need the MT to be in front of him, in melee range.