PDA

View Full Version : Tank new to Tank Spot

BiGjD
04-18-2008, 04:34 AM
First of all I would like to say hello as this is my first post on tank spot.

I have been tanking for what seems like forever now and I am currently raiding SSC/TK however we are moving into BT/MH next month and I thought I would stick my gear on here for you to check out and suggest improvements (I know a lot can be done)

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=jd)

Some people may notice a couple of strange things in there especially in my talent points (imp hs I know it looks silly)

My rotation is normally along the lines of dev -> dev -> SS -> dev -> rev spamming HS when my rage is high enough for the extra threat. Im normally pumping out 1k TPS solid rising to 1.5k+ when spamming HS.

Im currently working on more block and also replacing a few bits of gear. What you see in the armory link is my stamina set however I have the T4 chest in the bank alongside a few other bits for my avoidance set.

I am normally sitting at around 20k health fully raid buffed sometimes 21k (this includes flasks).

I am currently the main tank and warrior class leader of my guild and want to maximise my efficiency to help us progress well in MH/BT.

Finally does anyone know the drop rate on the expertise mace in SSC? a dozen kills and no mace it's making me rage so much haha!

Thanks for reading guys.