PDA

View Full Version : Evaluation and Reccomendations pls

drake
04-17-2008, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone, I was hoping for some badge reccomendations for gear, I am sitting at 100 badges and torn on where to spend them to see the biggest improvement.

I looked at the badge loot order list and was thinking along the same line however, I am not sure what order I should get them in. I am really liking the SSO Legs Chest and Waist (ofc right) but also a little interested in the Unwavering Badge Legs.

Should I go The SSO Bplate -> Unwavering Legs -> SSO Waist
or
SSO Legs -> SSO Bplate-> SSO Waist
or
Some other combination I am spacing?

I rolled this guy to simply be able to tank in guild raids when needed but have found myself addicted to tanking, I just love the challenge of it. It takes me about 2-3 weeks to aquire 100 badges so I am looking to spend them in the most intelligent fashion.

I have no other tanking gear then what I logged out in(only 4 days played at 70) so am open for other reccomendations on what to aim for, loot that is currently available to me is at the kara-mag-gruuls level, havnt done ZA yet..idk why but its not a popular instance in my guild.

Also what content do you think I can handle gear wise?

Armory Link - My lil Tank (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azgalor&n=Phyredrke)

Thank you for the help

drake
04-18-2008, 08:17 AM
so nobody has anything for me?