PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some gear advice.

Vandice
04-17-2008, 07:08 AM
Hey, first of all, this is atm an alt which I'm trying to gear up to overtake my SP as main. The guild I'm in is currently working our way through SSC/TK.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormrage&n=Vandice)

The biggest problem I'm facing right now is if i should buy the new SSO chest or leggings, which would be the biggest upgrade?

Any other hints on what I should go for outside of Kara (since I'm clearing that place once a week) would be nice aswell, or if there's something odd about my spec.

Oh and by the way, much of my gear is still not enchanted since I haven't really had the time to work on this char until now.

Tizack
04-18-2008, 04:03 AM
imo grab the new chest from the anvil vendor. and grab the old Badge legs from shat. ur block% is hurting a bit. and ocne u get ur defense up about 510 or so grab the neck from SSO.
also pick up the shoulder from netherspite next time u dodge through kara. big upgrade for u in Def and stam deartment. also gloves form maiden will help with ur block% up more.

other than that ur spec looks good and u ahve one of the better helms int he game. if u can geta load f money maybe try to buy the new engineering helm from a Sunwell guild. The pattern is BoE and i am sure they will ask alot for it but it is prolly one of the best helms in game.

Vandice
04-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks for the advice, will start working on the badges needed for the second part.

I'm still waiting for the shoulders and gloves to drop.. Only done 3 full clears so far since I hit 70. Been pretty lucky tho; 2 KD's, both the tanking boots (same run), the bracers, moroes trinket and the cloak (x2) has dropped so far.