PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some advice.

Kelstet
04-17-2008, 05:26 AM
I'm really split right now, in terms of my gear, it seems like I should be holding off swapping gear until I am able to obtain a few more pieces. I've been waiting for moroe's lucky pocket watch as well as the barbed choker of discipline. Just kind of perplexed at the moment as to where to head, it's really sucky that there aren't any good pally shoulders out there except T4 at the moment. Any advice you guys can give me would be splendid, right now I sit at 490 def and 103% mitigation. Other pieces I have sitting in the bank are Panz breastplate and Wyrnn leggings as well but I don't think those would be better than what I am currently using as well. Looking to keep progressing on the HP front, but it seems like I would need to get three pieces stored up and then make the swap to maintain 490 and 102.4. Once our Anvil is up I have 60 badges saved for the 45 stam like 1.6% dodge ring.

My armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Demon+Soul&n=Kelstet)
My imba:
Be Imba! - the online Character Auditor for World of Warcraft (http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Demon+Soul&character=Kelstet) (I just picked up enchanting so it's a bit skewed)

Any advice you guys could give would be great.

Kel

Silthias
04-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Ill start by saying im not a great paladin expert, however fro talking to the paladins i m guild, i can see nothing wrong with what you have, you are right about the shoulders and the neck, i can't think of anything that would be an upgrade more. However in terms of the badges what about the legs? they are going to be better for you than the ring imo, as they have the stats you need, rather than wearing ones designed for warriors, it will allow you to gain more Def to start giving more options.

Regards,

Silthias

Kelstet
04-17-2008, 06:26 AM
Ill start by saying im not a great paladin expert, however fro talking to the paladins i m guild, i can see nothing wrong with what you have, you are right about the shoulders and the neck, i can't think of anything that would be an upgrade more. However in terms of the badges what about the legs? they are going to be better for you than the ring imo, as they have the stats you need, rather than wearing ones designed for warriors, it will allow you to gain more Def to start giving more options.

Regards,

Silthias
So are you thinking gem it with +12 stams ? And say a 40 stam armor kit ? Slight loss of health but I guess the increase in stats would make the difference, I just keep looking over those in favor of the ring first. I will definately put those on the list then, sitting on 68 badges at the moment and our Anvil is at 65% on my server so I got a bit yet. I'll start saving up some more for those as well then, thanks. Anymore advice gang ?

This was the ring Ring of the Stalwart Protector

Kel

Silthias
04-17-2008, 12:20 PM
Yea that was my thinking behind the legs. They give you threat, dodge and Def. so alreaound better set than the unwavering imo.

Regards,

Silthias