PDA

View Full Version : Tyberius' Armory

Ghost
04-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Hey guys,

Heres my current gear, Tyberius (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Tyberius)

atm, my guild is 4/5 Hyjal and 3/9 BT and i MT for most of it.

I know that my parry is a bit low, but thats only due to the fact that i just subbed out my T5 legs and lost about 3-4% parry.

My gear atm is just my general tanking gear where ive tried to mix in a bit of threat and some BV gear as well, but mainly focusing on keeping my EH higher without sacrificing to much avoidance.

Also, what dodge/parry/block/health should i be shooting for in order to MT Illidan??

EDIT: I also have a pretty good avoidance and threat set now thanks to the 2.4 - 3 Badge gear

Tizack
04-18-2008, 04:20 AM
BTW ur parry raing is fine. but ur block% is low. having ur block % at 27.4%+( think that is the magic number) helps push crushing blows off the table entirely with shield block up. at the moment with hield block up u have a 7% chance to take a crushing blow.

bot other than that ur is ok. really high on the hit. its actually like 1 point from cap. and ur expertise is just fine where it is at.

As far as illidan goes. my friend who MT's it(i fire tank) when we started was at 26% dodge/20%parry/30% block with about 550 defense and 17.1k health.
ur spec is a little funky though. i don't see many MT's with tact mastery. u need to be gearing for more damage reduction especially deep into BT.
ur on ur way u just need to itemize to keep crushing off the table.

Hypatia
04-18-2008, 09:28 AM
Uh. What are you talking about, Tizack?

In order to push crushes off, you need miss + dodge + parry + block to be over 102.4%, that's it. With Shield Block up, this character is well over that (~153% with SB, I believe.)

Edit: Whoops, in my outrage over the "block must be > 100!" thing, I missed the mention of Illidan in the original post. Thanks for catching that, Kream.

Kream
04-18-2008, 09:42 AM
BTW ur parry raing is fine. but ur block% is low. having ur block % at 27.4%+( think that is the magic number) helps push crushing blows off the table entirely with shield block up. at the moment with hield block up u have a 7% chance to take a crushing blow.

Entirely incorrect.

I would recommend that you change your glove enchant to +240 armor (more EH than 10 sta), your back has defense on it.. you should have +120 armor for EH or +dodge rating for avoidance. For Illidan, his Shear ability cannot "Miss". It still can be dodged or parried and your avoidance is more than enough to ensure a successful Shield Block.