PDA

View Full Version : rate my gear!

rekros
04-16-2008, 11:23 AM
I've been getting gear pretty quickly recently, and my guild is now into T4 25 mans. Basically i'm just looking for opinions on where to go with my gear right now, and what to buy with badges. I'm hoping to get teh T4 shoulders sometime soon, but we all know how reliable that is to count on. The sun eater and KD have been elusive as well, so i know to upgrade my weapon ASAP.

here's the armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Skullcrusher&n=Nuvision)

Tatt
04-16-2008, 11:58 AM
S1 shield would be a very big upgrade for you, or even the SSO rep one. Kara should drop either T4 gloves or maiden gloves. I would make a khorium destroyer as soon as possible. Run MgT till you get a commendation trinket. Whatever gear you go for, it seems that your biggest hurdles in harder content will be hp and hit rating. There is no reason if you are doing 25 mans that you should not be able to get at least 15k hp unbuffed, and about 16k armor. Make your healers smile by giving them a little more leeway on heals. The hit and expertise will also help out with generating threat, which will become more and more of an issue the farther you go, keeping ahead of your dps.