PDA

View Full Version : Badge lewts.

chassiah
04-14-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey, loving the site, learning a lot. Keep it up.

I'm currently using the honored hyjal ring (don't think I can make a direct link due to the multiple names) and Ring of Sundered Souls

vs.

Ring of the Stalwart Protector.

A little help? I'm thinking it's better than the sundered. And a quick fyi I'm at... 524 def.

Also... I'm rocking t5 shoulders and legs to keep the 2pc bonus. Are the new badge legs worth picking up? I was waiting on Praetorian's Legguards to drop to break the set.

Thanks in advance for the input.

ebs2002
04-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Stalwart Protector ring is a big upgrade, 392 armor and 3 dodge vs 18 defense rating when you're at 524def. IMO, it's a no-brainer.

I'm not at a T5 level, but I wouldn't want to drop the 2pc bonus for my threat set if I were in your shoes. Personally, I'm wearing the 2.3 badge legs and I have no desire to get the new 2.4 badge legs because I don't want to lose the 59 block value. If the new metagem hadn't come out that scales your block value, I would have been more likely to get the 2.4 legs, but with all the expertise being thrown around, personally I'm holding on to the one good piece of block value I have.