PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Supremus

brain9h
04-10-2008, 07:26 AM
Hey guys, I really need tips for Supremus.

Actually, my guilds trouble is people dying to volcanoes, we have everything figured out and killed him last week, but yesterday was horrible.

The dps guys with 10k HP state they can't avoid it quickly enough and need heals to survive. The healers have real trouble reacting fast and staying within range + kiting and avoiding vulcanoes themselves.

Our kill last week involved no dps at all during kite phase, so people could be pay maximum attention to not dying there, but... they die nevertheless

I'm frustrated, anyone has any tip?

thanks in advance

byechee
04-10-2008, 09:31 AM
supremus is now the hardest boss in BT. after our 2nd brutallus kill last night, we had half the raid die on supremus. there are no tips besides don't clump up, move fast, and pot.

Zasm
04-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Don't be a baddie and move.

Worldie
04-10-2008, 05:56 PM
If people can't move from volcanoes u'r gonna have loads more problems later on Council.

Just tell em a big "l2move noobs". Assign a zone to run to each group. Stay spreaded around. Don't die. Keep moving. Loot

Marn
04-11-2008, 04:30 AM
Blizzard didn't make him big enough, honestly. He needs to be at least 50% bigger than he is now.

brain9h
04-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Got him yesterday. My cries of "l2move noobs" in the forums worked quite well :D