PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Paladin 2v2

Pascal
04-01-2008, 07:38 AM
hey, i searched this topic and only got a link to a very old season one guide. any how:

I've been doing a weekly 2v2 with a paladin in my guild. we've been doing fairly well, slowly climbing the ranks during our 10 games for each week. this week we went 7 wins 3 losses. the first loss was to a double ret team which i think we could have beaten provided i went on the offensive earlier. the other two loses were against shadow priest warlock. we ultimatly beat the Spriest warlock team the third time we versed them (how the heck did we go against the exact same team 3 times i dont know)

anyhow, i was curious if there were any successful (ie 1850+) rated warrior/paladins out there and how they delt with the more difficult combos out there such as Spriest/warlock. so far the best strat ive found against them is to charge in, zerg the priest as hard as u can, pop fear early and try and gib the priest before they can force my paladin to bubble twice.

Bullwrinkle
04-01-2008, 07:40 AM
Holy or ret pally? Because I have seen a few very very effective MS/Ret teams, but basically if you cant burst someone your SoL.

Pascal
04-01-2008, 08:00 AM
i run the 33/25/3 slam build and my paladin partner is raid holy spec