PDA

View Full Version : Where to focus my stats post 15k health?

terralaine
03-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Hi,

I'd like some advice on tweaking my stats. Basically, what I've been doing is keeping my unbuffed health at 15k and and adding expertise and replacing solid stars with +hit gems when I can. This as helped my threat quite a bit, but I'm not sure this is the smartest way to go.

Should I be adding avoidance or just continue to stack stamina instead, keeping my level of progression in mind?

My guild is clearing Kara easily and we're currently working on the 2nd ZA boss, and trying to get teamed up with another guild to do Gruul's (which I hear is an EH fight). I also see a lot of heroic Magister's in my future.

My armory link: Terralaine (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodhoof&n=Terralaine)

(bad luck with boot, belt and chestpiece drops in Kara)

Thanks for any suggestions or advice!

Terra

Tatt
03-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Your gear looks awesome for your progression! I would personally try for the jungle stompers from ZA and not even bother with the kara boots. I love S1 chest, but I honestly have been happier with Nightbane's chest if you have the patience to keep killing him till it drops. Very good shoulders also drop from first ZA boss if you can beat the timer. I would also start working towards S2 shield if you can get an arena team going, takes maybe a month or two and is a very nice shield, especially considering how stingy Gruul is with his. Overall great gear and GL!

terralaine
03-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'd love those ZA boots and shoulders. Missed the timer by 3 minutes last attempt. Soon...

Am I making the right or wrong choice in staying at 15k health and swapping stam out for hit? This is for general tanking, but I know that for Gruul, I'll need to equip all my EH gear, such that it is.

Signu
04-02-2008, 06:41 AM
Am I making the right or wrong choice in staying at 15k health and swapping stam out for hit? This is for general tanking, but I know that for Gruul, I'll need to equip all my EH gear, such that it is.

Unless you're having to work to keep DPS at bay (or they are holding back) you don't really need to gear for hit or expertise. If you aren't having survivability issues, it doesn't hurt, either.