PDA

View Full Version : State of TankSpot

Ciderhelm
03-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi! Welcome to TankSpot. Many of you have started to see changes in our template and forum design that look slightly out of place. Don't worry!

What is occurring right now is a structural overhaul before a brand new template is installed. The new template performs much better, is IE6 compatible, has better readability, and most importantly, has better navigation to help you find what you're looking for.

Part of the changes here also mean we're splitting TankSpot from TheorySpot, the informal collection of unrelated websites. TankSpot.com will be TankSpot.com again, through and through. Your links won't break, but once the process is complete, you'll need to log in from TankSpot instead of TheorySpot. This is an arduous process (especially for those who fail to read this!) as trying to log in TheorySpot will appear to work, except your browser cookies won't save correctly.

TankSpot's promise to excellence will continue as our community keeps on growing. To date, we've had well over 750,000 absolute unique visitors to our home, with millions of individual visits. Nearly every country on Earth is represented in our daily visitors, with the most recent boom coming from China. Welcome! To our European and North American visitors, thanks for your continued, amazing support that has been the bedrock of the site.

It's a privilege to be a part of such a project. Thanks. :)

Patrick O'Callahan, "Ciderhelm"

Lilie
03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Yea Cider! So cool to hear all the updates! Glad to be a part of it all. Thanks for all your hard work.

Galushi
03-24-2008, 12:37 PM
<3 Cider...Keep up the great work, man.

Ceravantes
03-24-2008, 12:39 PM
And the new template looks amazing, thanks again for all the work your putting In Cider.

Kazeyonoma
03-24-2008, 12:39 PM
O_o, If only I knew how to write in Chinese...

Taowlie
03-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Woot Cider, thanks for the updates and for this amazing site!

MasterWolf
03-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Something to be remembered for...

Rak
03-25-2008, 01:05 AM
It's crazy to think of how many people visit this site now. I still get amazed when I see more than 100 users online at a time, which is a small number here nowadays.

ttocs
03-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Congrats!

The new site is looking great!

Gehn
03-25-2008, 09:00 AM
Looking great, Cider. Thanks a bunch!