PDA

View Full Version : Moving Past Kara

Gigga
03-23-2008, 11:10 PM
Hey-

I obviously have alot more gear I can get in Kara, but I want to move past to the 25-man raids. I got into an OT slot at Gruul's Lair. I was asking as to what recommendations you have that I should do before I move on. (i.e. Shield, Gloves)

Thanks for help I've gotten plenty of tips here so I know that you guys really know what your talking about.

Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Feathermoon&n=Gigga)

AlmtyBob
03-24-2008, 02:08 AM
You're fine for Gruul and acceptable for early TK/SSC. Keep farming Kara for badges. You can also get Nightbane's shield and Maiden's gloves. If you have the badges you could just get the Bonefist Gauntlets. Replace both your belt gems with some +12 stam gems. In general just stack +12's and ignore the socket bonuses. You can also get 9 more stam and some cool situational functionality by making the poultryzier or gnomish rocket launcher.

Joeker
03-24-2008, 03:33 AM
If i were you i would also pick up the neck and bracers from badges. Expertise has helped a ton and is a great stat to have. And as almtybob said stack stam it helps way more than pure avoidance.

Gigga
03-24-2008, 06:49 AM
I was about to pick up the neck then I learned about the 2.4 chest piece and legs so I was saving up for that. I have 100 Badges right now I may get the neck once I get 35

MasterWolf
03-24-2008, 07:15 AM
The neck is more a MT piece IMO. I think you should get either the Badge Chest or Legs in 2.4, it'll be the biggest bang for your buck.