PDA

View Full Version : Prot Warrior LF Serious Progression Guild (PVE)

VestakThrall
03-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a progression guild that is serious about tackling new content. Preferably looking for a guild that is finishing up SSC/TK or about to start MH.

I have experience in both SSC and TK, and have extensive MMO raiding experience (Raider since EQ). I also have Raid Leading experience, and am devoted to my class, researching it whenever possible. I also take raiding seriously, as progression is my favorite aspect in MMOs.

My reason for applying to a guild via transfer is alot of guild on thrall are currently very full on tanks, and Its hard to get into one that actually takes raiding seriously.

Preferable raid times are EST based, anywhere from 7pm to 1 am. Any night of the week is fine, the more the better.

I will provide my armory link, and I have many more items at my disposal for tanking (pack rat, never tosses equipment). I have avoidance, threat, and resist sets for several situations.

Armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thrall&n=Vestak)

Thank you,
Vestak.