PDA

View Full Version : Advice on my Tank

Bergamo
03-20-2008, 06:02 AM
Here is a link to my armory:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dalaran&n=Tuskarr)

I wanted advice on what I can improve upon.

I'm currently saving 260 badges for the 2.4 chest/legs/belt

My guild is currently working on TK/SSC (just started)

Any and all advice/critizism is welcome.

Thank you for your time

Tusk

Bergamo
03-20-2008, 06:13 AM
One question I would like to ask is, should I replace the 2 +8 hit gems for 2 more +12stam ones?

Tusk

Wrath
03-20-2008, 05:59 PM
i would say this is completely up to you...

i allways gemmed full stamina and aslong your damage dealers know how to handle their threat, never had bigger threat issues up to end-t5 content...

If you have got the feeling that you really "need" the 16hr from those to gems, then stick with em...

personally i maybe would get rid of the yellow gem in your belt, since it doesnt provide any bonus - put another 12 stamina in and you would be at a nice 16000hp unbuffed - not that the panzarthar bonus is that great, but at least it is a bonus *g*

btw. if you havent got one i can really recommend Brooch of Deftness its a great threat necklace (beside that the expertise offers a good mitigation component aswell)
Still, i see your defense and your dodge rating would drop a bit when you would exchange your maiden necklace - but the brooch really kicks some ass and is worn by nearly every endgame tank i know