PDA

View Full Version : Passive Physical Immunity via Avoidance

Marn
03-17-2008, 09:56 AM
[Warrior] For fun - trying to reach 100% avoidence - Elitist Jerks (http://elitistjerks.com/f31/t16211-warrior_fun_-_trying_reach_100_avoidence/)

Yo, found a thread on the Elitist Jerks boards that you might find interesting, it's essentially a discussion of gear sets for warriors/druids/rogues to reach 102.4+% avoidance (miss/dodge/parry only, no block; miss & dodge only for druids) and even if it seems like a gimmick some people might find it cool to read about.

Next patch when you can buy spinels for badges this becomes more viable in terms of gemming the gear without having to ask whoever is in charge of your guild bank for 20+ gems for an experimental set of gear. :p

Edhellin
03-17-2008, 11:39 AM
20+ x 15 badges = 300 badges...

/sad

Marn
03-18-2008, 09:49 AM
I got over 700 saved up, not to mention this is going to drag the gold price of Spinels down significantly. A few weeks ago (before this announcement), my GM made 3k off selling 2 spinels, now theyre on the AH for 300g a piece and buying them at that price is still a poor investment haha.

Anyway I know that, the first post in the thread says warriors can't do it but, I coulda sworn they said it was possible after 2.4.