PDA

View Full Version : What next....

Chupocabra
03-10-2008, 10:45 AM
Hey all, new to the site but have been browsing the posts all morning. Just wondering, based off my current gear, what I should be purchasing next with badges? I am currently OT'ing kara with my guild and looking at moving up the chain a bit, but am wondering what I should purchase and what I should save for in 2.4. What should I buy next? after that? Or save until 2.4. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Rexxar&n=Chupocabra)

I currently have about 30 badges saved, but I'm doing 3 heroics a day so won't take long for much. Thanks again! Just noticed I logged off on my mount.. the other trink i have is.. I forget the name.. a blue.. increases defense by a bunch, and an effect on use of increasing shield block, lol.. sorry.. best I can do.

[Dabiri's Enigma] :)

Chupocabra
03-12-2008, 10:39 AM
any help, please? Am really wracking my brain if I should hold out and save til 2.4, or what I should buy now :(

Tatt
03-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Sorry, armory has been locking up my computer all day...I would get at least the badge bracers and neck and cloak. Legs are a toss up, I went unwavering but some people are pushing the new ones. Bracers are still only tanking bracers with expertise, neck you might wait for that new aldor/scryer power neck, but I still like the higher expertise and hit on the current badge neck. I have not seen one cloak to replace the 35 badge one in 2.4, and nothing will drop till the pepe's shroud, which I think is Hyjal or something far away. So, my opinion, go at least bracers and cloak, and possibly neck.

Brucimus
03-12-2008, 10:49 AM
I agree with Tatt's assessment in most cases

I would get the Bracers right away...The cloak i wouldnt get until later tho Devilshark is one of your best pieces you have and I would build off your weakest stuff

edit added ...The Autoblocker imo is a must if you plan doing alot tanking in the future...get that too

Chupocabra
03-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the point in the right direction :)