PDA

View Full Version : Badge loot, what should I get next?

theDONI14
03-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Alright, here my armoury: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Taerik)

I don't really want to save my badges for 2.4, because the guild is waiting for me to bulk up alittle more so I can MT kara.

I was basically deciding between the neckpiece, cloak or the boots, but what do you all recommend?

Thank you.

Dunmail
03-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Neckpiece would be something you'll use for ages. Stam & expertise will make your life alot easier and you have boot drops in KZ anyway - Boots of Elusion off Trash and the ones from Chess iirc.

I'd also recommend using +12 stam gems, as thats an easy extra 90 stam sitting vacant in your legs. Unless you're lucky on Curator you're likely to be using those legs for a while (I still am). Engineering/Rep will give you a stam trinket if you haven't got one already aswell if Raw EH is the issue.

Traydor
03-10-2008, 03:03 AM
Actually I would Recommend the Unwavering Leggings as they will do you forever. There is also a real nice chest in the next patch you will want ... but I recommend picking up the Necklace first.

theDONI14
03-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Alright, so I've come up with something like this...

Brooch > Slikks > 2.4 pieces

Obviously all this will change depending on what drops, but this is what I'm gonna stick with for now.

Foolishness
03-10-2008, 07:44 AM
If you want to be a juggernaught get the 2.4 chest, the 2.4 legs, the belt and the cloak first

If you want to be a weiner who gets owned by prince and relies on threat stats to build aggro, then go for the brooch and the unwavering legs.

ebs2002
03-10-2008, 10:23 AM
relies on threat stats to build aggro
What do you rely on to build aggro? Because it certainly isn't HP and dodge rating.

And what do you suggest he gets if he can't wait for 2.4 because he needs to start tanking now? :-p

I wouldn't bother getting the current badge legs/bp/belt, only because you'll replace them with 2.4 stuff eventually. I'd grab all the items that aren't being upgraded in 2.4 (bracer, autoblocker, brooch, slikks). If you've finished these, 2.4 still isn't out, and you're looking for more things to buy (rather than save, although I don't know why you'd do this), I'd grab the belt and legs.