PDA

View Full Version : So respecced Fury for ZA last night....

Brucimus
03-07-2008, 09:41 AM
...after being protection in 10 man raids. I had a blast and topped the meters for all 3 bosses we killed (Bear Lynx and Eagle)

I'm sitting on a ton of badges right now and i am tempted blow some on some fury gear ...

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor&n=Brucimus)
is my armory.

I do have Dory's Embrace but i chose not to use it last night because I thought my hit rating was a little low. can you guys make any suggestions on current badge loot that would drastically improve my fury set?

also I kinda threw together this current build without really looking at any current guides/info. What do you think of my spec? should i have maxed out flurry instead of weapon mastery?

Dragaan
03-08-2008, 08:59 AM
it is fun to go fury once in a while, isnt it? I usually top meters when I respec fury as well (hell, at times I top meters on certain fights like shade of aran even when I dps in prot spec with fury gear). One thing I'd like to point out is that you are using a fist weapon for your main hand...and you are human... The expertise gained from using a sword or mace is a nice boost to your dps ESP when you solo/farm. Also, try to grab yourself a poison vial from julianne in Kara. Replace one of your current trinks with it and see how it works. Go for ~200 hit rating in raids and you'll do well since you already have high crit and ap. As for your spec, it seems fine. I would have went for at least 1 more point in flurry and took anger management over imp overpower (i hardly ever go into battle stance when i dps).

Steakums
03-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Personally I would be going with 2 2.6 speed weapons to take advantage of WW absolutely love it.

Brucimus
03-08-2008, 01:30 PM
yah i need another 2.6 sword off hand...all i have is Blazeguard atm

Tinktank
03-14-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm fury atm, top 5 on any 25man raid (5/5 and 6/9), you don't need more than 95 hit rating, though a bit more is desirable for a steady rage generation. I'm currently sitting at 120 hit rating and it's going quite well. I'd say to go for ArP>Crit> AP. Armor Penetration is like AP, since it increases ur damage, but it doesn't have diminishing returns at high numbers while ArP scales exponentially. Crit is needed to increases ur flurry uptime once you are sitting around 35-40% crit buffed, you should focus on ArP.