PDA

View Full Version : Arena Set Ups Questions

Bloodwraith
03-04-2008, 04:46 PM
I have been looking into making a competetive arena team and I found this site:

Arena Team Setup Statistics - World of Warcraft Realm History (http://www.realmhistory.net/arena-statistics/team-setup.html)

The teams for 2200+ would obviously be the better choice and I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me on which specs the classes should be:

2v2:
me and druid

3v3:
Me druid and rogue
Me druid lock
Me druid priest

5v5:

Me pally priest shaman lock
me pally priest shaman mage
me pally priest Lock hunter
Me pally priest Mage hunter

I can make guesses as to which specs but would like to affirm it with players who are actually in those brackets already.

Kazeyonoma
03-04-2008, 05:06 PM
-druid for those teams are all resto, some variation with nature's grasp, bear charge, and the usual resto stuff.

-Warrior is all MS in that case, there simply isn't much reason for you to be non-MS unless there is another warrior there to MS for you (see Kazaganthi's fury warrior success)

-rogue this is a toss up, there's been some good shadowstep rogues as of late, but HArP is the dominant contender I think.

-Lock for those situations its probably SL/SL because they will need to be surviving while they drain teams down.

-priest discipline to ensure survivability and imp manaburn

-pally is holy

in the 5s its a lot more open.

if you're going for a 4dps 1 healer team, then the priest is shadow, you're MS, shaman is elemental, and lock is UA

shaman is almost always elemental in 5s
mage is frost for sure
hunter is a tossup, drain teams you go marksmanship, for burst teams you go BM

Ukyo
03-04-2008, 10:35 PM
HArP stopped being the predilect spec for rogues since it got nerfed in the last patch i think. Most of the rogues are SF/Combat or Shadowstep maces.