PDA

View Full Version : 2.4 Fist Weapon Badge Rewards

Lexia
03-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Any thoughts on these? They are significant upgrades for me, but is there any reason I shouldn't farm up the badges for these?

ebs2002
03-03-2008, 02:15 PM
The only reason I can think of not farming the badges for these is that you can't get Fist Specialization. I'm not a fury warrior, but I'd think that slightly worse swords with Sword Spec would be better than the fists...but if you're speccing for Rampage, then I don't see any reason why you shouldn't

epoc
03-03-2008, 04:27 PM
The only reason not to grind out the badges for these 2 beautifully balance fist weapons is if you guild is currently Clearing MH/BT and will be headed into the Sunwell Plateau asap. Otherwise I would say yes grind the badges. If you're a fury warrior and trying to get sword spec from the arms tree then you'd be a 2h fury warrior and these weapons wouldn't even be in yours sight.

So yes grind the badges basically our version of fist weapon spec is the 5 points in cruelty so no worries there.

very nicely stated weapons with nice dps and perfect speed ... make sure to get both of the 2.6 speed (or was it 2.5 - slipped my mind i'm tired) weapons for your extra flurry proc and better whirlwind damage

Bayho
03-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Curious, has anyone tried an amalgamation of sword spec with two 1h sword weapons? You could snag sword spec and deathwish, dropping rampage and improved zerker stance. I understand you lose a lot, but with two 1h swords and human racials, I am curious to see how it does.

Neverender
03-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Curious, has anyone tried an amalgamation of sword spec with two 1h sword weapons? You could snag sword spec and deathwish, dropping rampage and improved zerker stance. I understand you lose a lot, but with two 1h swords and human racials, I am curious to see how it does.

Only too many people. :(