PDA

View Full Version : 25 man entry level stats?

Heinrich
03-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Okay recently started my tank up again, should have unwavering legs soon.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Heinrich)

My ultimate goal between now and in patch 2.4 is to try and bridge the gear gap between me and somr RL friends so I can finally raid with them, currently they do gear 5 content and Im not exactly in a position to go apply as a tank..

I was wondering what kind of stats are acceptable healthwise/armourwis/avoidancewise for doing tier 5/25 man content, this would greatly help me acheiving my goal.

I also have some concerns, one is the fact that the cost of gems and enchants is far outweighing money gained from dailies, do I need a maxed profession just to stay alive and buy require potions ect?

My biggest concern really though is the fact That I doubt I am ever goign to be in a position to purchase a gyro-balanced khorium destroyer, is not having one even an option? is there an acceptable alternative to the money monster :X?

Thanks for any help, greatly appreciated

Ceravantes
03-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Armory isn't working, so i cant check your gear atm, but as far as the Khorium destroyer, I never bothered with it, I still use the war edge ( I have vengeful now, used merciless for a good long time).

Generally speaking, nothing is required, there are always alternatives. I personally prefer throwing weapons for the conveneince, i could make a macro to swap on pulls, but I dont think it justifies the bag space.