PDA

View Full Version : Crimson Paragon's Cover

Caulle
02-20-2008, 05:50 AM
http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/february/crimsonparagonscover.jpg

Too good.

Irellman
02-20-2008, 05:54 AM
Very nice indeed. My only concern is the sheer amount of expertise being piled onto items now. OK I haven't counted exactly what is possible but a tank in a guild as far as the twins will have the possibility of an insane amount. I smell a nerf to expertise coming :(

Caulle
02-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Very nice indeed. My only concern is the sheer amount of expertise being piled onto items now. OK I haven't counted exactly what is possible but a tank in a guild as far as the twins will have the possibility of an insane amount. I smell a nerf to expertise coming :(

If they were going to nurf expertise, they'd have done it by now TBH. They're really pushing it a lot in Sunwell because it's one of the best stats for melee period. I know that even after 2.4 hits, all the rogues/druids/shaman/warriors in the guild requested we do quick Vashj runs just for her belt.

The expertise emphasis is mostly on the plate tanking gear. I guess Blizz finally got the hint that it's not cool to get parried and owned in the face.

Ceravantes
02-20-2008, 10:13 AM
Parry is a mechanic they don't wanna remove, but has been prohibitive in balancing encounters, expertise will counter that.