PDA

View Full Version : help with my warrior

dealin
02-20-2008, 02:36 AM
i am seeking advice on my warrior so i can help my guild out better when i finally return to the game just to let you know my currant tree is all screwed up do to the fact that i w just putting points where i needed them at he time and i know i have some pally gear do to the lack of good warrior drops but i do plan to replace those asap this is my current chacactor sheet

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor&n=Dealin)

and this is what i plane on respecing to when i get back online

WorldofWarcraft.com -> Info -> Classes -> Warrior -> Talent Calculator (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warrior/talents.html?0530500030000000000000005503130525012 02312010000000000000000000000)

now the main question i have is whats better for dps weps that i can attaine at my curant lvl please help so i can become a better warrior lol like i said the armor thing is going to be addressed so please dont rag me so bad on that area

Squeegiemama
02-20-2008, 02:45 AM
Hey there,

Meh arms warrior...edited because I dont read stuff the first time.

Enjoy!

Ceravantes
02-20-2008, 07:05 AM
For your new spec, get rid of imp cleave, piercing howl and blood craze, imp execute, and put only 1 point into imp whirlwind ( 1 pt makes the rotation timing perfect). As far as teh arms tree, its kind of irrelevant, so long as you grab imp HS and impale.

Now put said points into 5/5 Imp zerker stance, 5/5 flurry 5/5 commanding presence.

The spec i run with when I go fury is this:Fury Spec

As far as everything else, I think youa re worrying to much over things atm, get 70 and you can really start concentrating on gear. Also, read through the Non-raiding DW fury gear guide before posting again, it will answer all your questions about gear without having to wait for replies, and Meek's DW fury guide should answer the rest of them is the best I have ever read on the subject.

dealin
02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
For your new spec, get rid of imp cleave, piercing howl and blood craze, imp execute, and put only 1 point into imp whirlwind ( 1 pt makes the rotation timing perfect). As far as teh arms tree, its kind of irrelevant, so long as you grab imp HS and impale.

Now put said points into 5/5 Imp zerker stance, 5/5 flurry 5/5 commanding presence.

The spec i run with when I go fury is this:Fury Spec

As far as everything else, I think youa re worrying to much over things atm, get 70 and you can really start concentrating on gear. Also, read through the Non-raiding DW fury gear guide before posting again, it will answer all your questions about gear without having to wait for replies, and Meek's DW fury guide should answer the rest of them is the best I have ever read on the subject.

well i eventually want to help my guild run kara and the others when they get there so i will be doing raiding