PDA

View Full Version : Mother Sharraz Parry Haste

Blightlenox
02-14-2008, 04:56 PM
Ok so I understand the effects of Parry, about the Haste and all that, But for awhile now me and someone else in guild have been having the debate that Mother Sharazz doesnt benefit from Parry haste. I keep saying that no mob is exception to that rule, but he claims otherwise and I have no data to check to see whos right. If anyone could Show me a post or something Saying one of us was right Definately, I would love it.

Cairn
02-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Nothing about a modification or a nerf in the patchnote ( fr,us,en ) .
All boss have parry and all boss have Parry Haste ( +50 % speed attack next swing ) .
I think somepeople believe the Parry reduce the Saberlash ,but , it's wrong , it's a special attack and a parry don't reduce the time between each Saberlash.
It's the same way with Nalorakk or Halazzi , the parry haste don't effect on special attack.

Check History Log , check time, the Saberlash don't reduce in time .. (maybe 1s , but it's not a haste )

Aelvain
02-14-2008, 07:54 PM
She definitely does, but I can't show you any proof. I'll just say that it's generally accepted because pretty much anyone who does Mother has the OT's just standing there not attacking to avoid gibbing the MT.

Cairn
02-26-2008, 02:22 PM
I Win :p

Nerf or Fix for the haste parry but Mother Shahraz do parry .

Mise à jour 26/02
Un correctif a été appliqué aux boss Nalorakk et Mère Shahraz. Désormais leurs attaques ne devraient pas être plus rapides après un coup paré.
Forums de wow-europe.com -> 26/02 Correctifs divers (http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=287013863&postId=28432159381&sid=2#78)

Narshe
02-26-2008, 11:07 PM
They intended to delete the parry haste mechanic from Narolakk and Mother Shahraz but due a bug the parry haste kicked in. My guess is that Lynx boss in ZA also have no parry haste, but this one was implemented.