PDA

View Full Version : hatter Sun Pendant Of Resolve.

Norskolld
02-14-2008, 07:16 AM
Sorry if i'm reposting something here, but I didn't see this really mentioned anywhere.

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/february/ssorewards.jpg Top left.

So depending on what that proc is we rither have Brooch Of Deftness light or something entirely more interesting. Anyone able to check one out on the test realms? Or is it too soon to be expecting anyone to have hit exalted yet.

Discussion and such and so forth :D

Also please ignore my horridly spelt title, my wireless keyboard/mouse is hating on me atm it seems :S

Sylace
02-16-2008, 07:00 AM
Aldor

* Resolve: Increases dodge rating by 100 for 10 seconds.

Scryer

* Resolve: Increases expertise rating by 100 for 10 seconds.

Irellman
02-16-2008, 10:10 AM
A nice proc which we can use in conjunction with the commendation trinket. :)

The brroch will still be better for trash and farm content. I will use this for progression bosses (aldor exalted ofc).

Worldie
02-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Anyone has found out what were the benefits of the caster one?

Marn
02-16-2008, 10:58 PM
WOW. What's the procrate on this and is there a cooldown?

Invisniper
02-16-2008, 11:03 PM
I know that Blizz isn't changing the skills or mechanics of the game, but I can't help but feel like us Protties are getting a buff.

Narshe
02-18-2008, 03:24 AM
Aldor

* Resolve: Increases dodge rating by 100 for 10 seconds.

Scryer

Assuming the proc rate is the same for both... isn't it Aldor version a bit OP compared as Scryer one? >.<

Marn
02-18-2008, 05:03 AM
It's hard to say what's really better Narshe, 5.28% dodge vs 6.5% parry reduction. If you're passive uncrushable the aldor version is worthless, and with all the expertise gear coming out I only list the parry reduction in my comparison because everyone will be at dodge reduction cap. Given that most bosses have an outrageous amount of parry, the scryer neck could help reach unparryable status. Unless you gear for expertise, in which case it's worthless.

After I saw the 63 stamina neck though I decided I was gonna just use that lol.

Melange
02-18-2008, 02:49 PM
5.28&#37; dodge is hardly worthless. A block becoming a dodge sounds like good stuff to me. If the proc rate on these is high enough, I will be switching to Aldor, along with every other main tank. Hopefully it will not proc too much, and I can stay scryer and ignore this PoS.

Nuberino
02-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Honestly I think the difference play better to the factions. Aldor is a little better for tanks, while Scryer is a little better for dps. Both are pretty sweet honestly.