PDA

View Full Version : Gear Check any suggestions for me

macfordham
02-10-2008, 06:57 AM
I was wanting folks to armory me and give me some suggestions I know my gloves need upgrading for sure. I am going to get the pvp items replaced once I can get something that has def on it.
CHAR..... Marsvolta
SERVER.. Kargath
I feel like something is wrong with my tank just feels off somehow. Any suggestions with talent pts or gear is appreciated.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Marsvolta ok forgot you can put link to armory

ebs2002
02-11-2008, 11:33 AM
It looks to me like your armor outweighs your HP. Maybe it's just because of all the pvp gear you have without +12sta gems in them. If you're looking for easy tanking upgrades, the Felsteel Gauntlets would be a nice improvement over the bold gaunts, I believe, and they run less than 100g on most servers because they're the best way for blacksmiths to get 365-375. I'm also not a fan of pvp gems in your BP...if you're going for the 10xNether chest piece, though, that's an easy upgrade. I'd put +12sta or +4def/+6sta gems in that for sure, then grab another bp for pvp (S1, or re-make the 8xMight bp)