PDA

View Full Version : Guide to other classes

Ylun
02-07-2008, 03:09 AM
I am a new WoW player who have only recently started raided. My only level 70 toon is my protection warrior.

I have a good grasp of tanking mechanics. But I really need to learn more about the other classes and their abilities. Is there any good guides out there?

I would love to know the differences between different type of warlocks. And what is the cooldown on shackle undeath? What classes can stun and with what cooldowns? Etcetera.

Skips
02-07-2008, 03:18 AM
Class - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft (http://www.wowwiki.com/Class) might be a good place to start.

Ylun
02-07-2008, 03:56 AM
Thanks a lot! I am reading there, and should read more, but the site is really big and cluttered up with lore, history and pvp information. Is there any equivallent place that is targetted at PvE and end game?

Ceravantes
02-07-2008, 07:32 AM
Thanks a lot! I am reading there, and should read more, but the site is really big and cluttered up with lore, history and pvp information. Is there any equivallent place that is targetted at PvE and end game?

there is not one place with all that information, you could try out oing to individual class fansites, but that would end up being cluttered too.