PDA

View Full Version : Best weapon enchant for two handed pvp?

Snitsky
02-05-2008, 10:20 PM
I looked through the pvp guide, but didn't see this question answered. Anyway, I'm a long time pve warrior but want to start doing some arena pvp as well. I was wondering what the best enchant for a two hander would be? I've always though of savagery as kind of a waste, but I'm not sure if mongoose or executioner would be worth it due to the slow attack speed of 2 handers giving them less chances to proc. Any thoughts?

I use a mace if that matter.

Schue
02-06-2008, 02:59 AM
I would go for Savagery because it is always there and you are not relying on a proc. I have always heard that "static" enchants are the best for PVP.

proplop
02-06-2008, 03:01 AM
I suppose one way to find out would be to look at the enchants of high rated pvp-ers.

I myself have just traded in Deep Thunder with savagery for the Vengefull Bonegrinder with executioner. I can't really tell you about proc chance because i haven't taken a single swing yet haha. But in all honesty i believe Executioner is the best although it's very expensive.

Kazaganthi
02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Executioner by far.

Syana
02-12-2008, 02:13 AM
I would go for Savagery because it is always there and you are not relying on a proc. I have always heard that "static" enchants are the best for PVP.

No, it's the other way around. Burst is better for pvp. Case in point, would you use Vengeful Gladiator's Painsaw over Vengeful Gladiator's Decapitator? The Painsaw is much faster and has the same dps, so its damage would be considered more "static".

I use Executioner. Before that I used Savagery.

And yes, I know sword/mace is better than axe. It's just for comparison since it's the same weapon spec.