PDA

View Full Version : Gearing by Time Managament

Tatt
02-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Ok, I have read all the blogs here, plus Veneratio's site, so I know the general idea on order of badge gear, but I believe my situation is a little different and would like some advice. Other than a little bit of honor grinding (going for the honor shield) I can only do kara and heroics on weekends, and not for long even then. I currently have 20 some odd badges, and am debating whether after this weekend to get the 35 badge tank cloak or to save up like everyone writes for the unwavering legguards. I know the legguards are a huge upgrade, but I am looking at what will help my guild the most. Will the quick upgrade yield more results in upcoming kara runs, or should I just be patient and wait for the legs?

I apologize, I don't know how to link my armory yet, but my toon is Tattman on Whisperwind server.

P.S. Just picked up Boots of Elusion if that has any relevance on the discussion, and thank you for any and all the help!

CharlzO
02-06-2008, 09:06 AM
To be honest, the cloak WOULD be a huge upgrade over yours. However, so would the legs. Though, Stam-wise, your Timewardens are 400 armor and 21 Stam shy of Unwavering. I guess it would depend on just how much damage you're taking in, and your threat generation. At first glance, it would seem that the cloak is the "bigger" upgrade over what you have now.

Mordigen
02-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Ya, I might have to go with the cloak here too. Seems to be the biggest upgrade, and you have some decent put together armor. If it is going to take you that long to get the legs, just get the cloak, put 120 armor on it, and you are set on cloak pretty quick and good upgrade.