PDA

View Full Version : Need help with next upgrades

Monkeman2005
02-04-2008, 10:28 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Nagaslayer Hey guys im tring to figure out what gear to get next with badges. I have brooch neck piece and moroes lucky pocket watch but im having trouble going about balancing my def. Can anyone give me a order? Chest > legs > feet or something of that nature. Im tring to gear myself up to MT ZA. We downed the bear boss but i was OT. Im stacking stam with gems right now any tips on that would be great also. Thanks for all help ahead of time.

Nikya
02-05-2008, 06:15 AM
First things first: since you're below 490 defenses and there aren't very many places you can stack more, you need to spec for anticipation. 20 extra defense cannot be ignored.
Now in terms of gear, there are a few things. First, I would use the Pocket-Watch over the Argussian Compass. Stamina is very important, but the Pocket-Watch gives a ton of avoidance, and its use is a very nice "ZOMG IM NOT GETTING ENOUGH HEALS AND IM ABOUT TO DIE" button. It has saved me on silences on the bear boss and silences on Gruul, to name but two places. If you can down the bear boss, start praying for the Jungle Stompers. They are one of the best sets of tanking boots in the game. Beyond that, I would say to get the Revered CE neck, and that the Badges chest is a bigger upgrade than the Badges legs for you.

Monkeman2005
02-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Sorry i had a flask on that pushed me to 490 def. using other trinket for the extra stam. But when i switch gear around im setting at 491 unbuff.